Ask for your documents!
L’Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS has production records, homologation documents, commercial brochures etc… which allows us to issue documents “for pleasure” or to register a vehicle (except motorbikes) of the brands Peugeot, Citroën and Panhard.
All our documents contain: date of production, type of bodywork, finish (Pallas, Charleston, etc…) and confirmation if the numbers provided are original. Depending on the model and year there is more or less information.
Here are the main documents offered by L’Aventure:
- The birth certificate (40€): this is a document “just for fun”, to know where and when your car was born
- The date certificate for a classic vehicle (75€), which is used to obtain a vehicle registration document with the words “véhicule de collection” in France
- The certificate of conformity (220€) which is used to obtain a “normal” vehicle registration document in France: suitable for registering an imported vehicle or for correcting a normal vehicle registration document (missing date of registration, number of seats etc)
- The copy of the PV des Mines to proceed to an RTI with the DREAL
- The scan of the invoice or production sheet of a vehicle (subject to availability)
- The certificate of partial conformity (subject to availability)
Please note: Please choose between the certificate of conformity and the certificate of date of collection vehicle, we provide only one document allowing the registration of a vehicle.
Reduced prices for active members of L’Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS and members of its affiliated clubs and associations.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Request your documents!
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW SO THAT WE CAN START THE RESEARCH. IF YOU CAN'T FILL IN A BOX PLEASE PUT A ZERO AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT BOX.
Documents to be provided following your application
After filling in the form above,
If your request is for a certificate of conformity or a certificate of date for a classic vehicle, please provide us with the following photos (dated within the last month) and documents concerning your car :
- Front three-quarter photo
- Three quarter rear view
- Photo of the dashboard
- Photo of the upholstery
- Photo of the engine compartment
- Photos of the headlight bulbs (European code or H4)
- Photos of the plates with the serial number, body number (for Citroën), engine number and cold stamping,
- Photos of the front and rear brakes (taken from the rear, so that the wheel does not need to be removed)
- Photo of the size of the tyres currently fitted to the vehicle
- Copy of the vehicle registration document or transfer document (proving that you own the vehicle)
- IF CONCERNED: Photo of the cargo area for vans
- IF CONCERNED: Copy of the invoice for the power steering system if one has been installed
- IF CONCERNED: Copy of chassis and body invoice if replacement.
- IF CONCERNED: Copy of your membership card if you are a member of our association (in order to benefit from your discount)
For all other requests, please provide a photo of the serial number plate, engine plate, all the numbers you can find on the vehicle and a copy of the grey card/transfer document (any document proving that you own the vehicle).
These elements should only be transmitted via the file exchange platform https://www.swisstransfer.com/fr recipient address to be entered on the upload platform: email@example.com
Here is a video explaining how to use this file sending site:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOydioCFtc
Any sending of elements by mail directly will unfortunately not be processed due to the saturation of the memory because of the files on our mailbox.
If you do not receive a reply within 3 days of sending the documents, this means that your transfer did not go well, please contact us again at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then see if your request is admissible, and if so, we will inform you of the payment terms.
Thank you in advance.
The Vehicle Identification Service team
Good to know
Normally, the average response time is about 3 weeks. Faster processing is offered to active members of L’Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS. To join, click here -> https://adherents.laventurepeugeotcitroends.fr/
- If your vehicle is less than 30 years old, our association cannot issue an official document. Please contact the PSA COC department: https://coc.psa-peugeot-citroen.com/fr/
- If your vehicle is a Simca, Talbot or Matra, please contact the CAAPY : https://caapy.net/services/#identification
Concerning the certificates of conformity for a motorhome, we are unable to supply them, please order them from the transformer (Pilot, Hymer etc). Thank you for your understanding.
Whatever the age of the vehicle and for obvious safety reasons, any transformation is subject to an individual approval from the department in charge of approvals in application of the provisions of article R.321-16 of the highway code. Of course, a vehicle with a so-called “normal” registration document must also be strictly in conformity with the original, otherwise in the event of a technical inspection, a roadside inspection or an accident followed by an expert report, legal proceedings may be initiated. Any modification must be approved and homologated by the DREAL (formerly the Mines Department) within the framework of an Acceptance by Title.
The decree of 20 February 2017 introduced into Article R.311-1 paragraph 6.3 of the Highway Code, the Community definition of a vehicle of historic interest (known as a collector’s vehicle in French law) -> click here to find out more