Ask for your documents!
L’Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS has production records, homologation documents, commercial brochures etc… which allows us to issue documents “for pleasure” or to register a vehicle (except motorbikes) of the brands Peugeot, Citroën and Panhard.
All our documents contain: date of production, type of bodywork, finish (Pallas, Charleston, etc…) and confirmation if the numbers provided are original. Depending on the model and year there is more or less information.
Here are the main documents offered by L’Aventure:
- The birth certificate (40€): this is a document “just for fun”, to know where and when your car was born
- The date certificate for a classic vehicle (75€), which is used to obtain a vehicle registration document with the words “véhicule de collection” in France
- The certificate of conformity (220€) which is used to obtain a “normal” vehicle registration document in France: suitable for registering an imported vehicle or for correcting a normal vehicle registration document (missing date of registration, number of seats etc)
- The copy of the PV des Mines to proceed to an RTI with the DREAL
- The scan of the invoice or production sheet of a vehicle (subject to availability)
- The certificate of partial conformity (subject to availability)
Reduced prices for active members of L’Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS and members of its affiliated clubs and associations.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information -> firstname.lastname@example.org
To order your certificates and attestations, log in or create your account in our online shop by clicking on the link below.